I'd love to chat with you more about licensing this title to arcade operators and educators around the world! Feel free to email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
A downloadable game
The Dyslexia VR is a VR serious game that makes players experience dyslexia by a short scene. Dyslexia is a term for disorders that involve difficulty in reading, learning, and sense of space, etc. it is estimated that between 5-10% of the population has dyslexia. But many people never realized these disorders. So we want to make this Dyslexia VR letting people know about dyslexia and feel empathy of dyslexics.
- Need Oculus Rift to play.
- Developer: Conan Zhang, Olivia Jenkins, Trevor Newell, Shantanu Pandy, Shuang Wu
1) Download “DyslexiaVR.zip”.
2) Extract “DyslexiaVR.zip”.
3) Run “DyslexiaVR.exe”.
- Make sure an Oculus Rift is connected, as well as the touch controllers, before launching the application.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i can't start it, i am stuck on the loading screen
Does it work with windows mixed reality?